Monday

20 People Who Are Totally Ready For Hurricane Sandy

http://www.tatilimizgeldi.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Dubai-360-2..png 
"These folks have their priorities in order" Or do they?
1.
My cousin just bought 50 cheeseburgers from McDonald's... We're ready for hurricane Sandy...
2.
Wine Check. Cashmere blanket. Check. (Scented) candles. Check. My So Called Life box set. Check. I am ready 
3.
all black. leggings, pink vans, a huge sweatshirt with a sweater underneath. Topped with straight hair and obey hat. Sandy i'm ready for u 👯
4.
I got my sailor hat back out ! Sandy I'm fuckin ready for you
5.
Got my Hawaiian shirt on I am so ready for Sandy
6.
Downloaded every Mary-Kate and Ashley movie so I am now officially ready for #Sandy.
7.
I'm getting ready for hurricane #sandy by stocking up on @onedirection CDs!
8.
Getting ready to evacuate my town for hurricane Sandy, may destroy my house. At least I have my One Direction stuff! :) @Louis_Tomlinson
9.
well idk about yall but im straight! got my weed...just got $500 of food....got 2 lighters...im ready for sandy
10.
Got my candy and Dr pepper, now I'm ready for the storm! Ha #sandy
11.
Hurricane Sandy is coming, I stocked up on beer and coke for my Whiskey. I'm ready.
12.
@aflynnie: Sandy is a comin'. I better get ready.” I'm stocked up on Diet Coke, so I'm good LOL
13.
got my frosted sugar cookies, velveeta, and pulled pork... ready for this hurricane 👍
14.
I have so much bacon and vitamins so finn ready #Sandy
15.
Ready for Frankenstorm: 20+ bottles of wine and a fully stocked bar. All set!
16.
If you don't have an iPhone case with a built in charger then you aren't ready for sandy! 😂
17.
Charged my game boy just incase we lose power, I'm ready Sandy.
18.
Generator is tested and filled. Extra gas ready. Lots of water in garage. 2 kids if we need to resort to cannibalism. Do your worse Sandy.
19.
   

Dr. Ruth Westheimer @AskDrRuth
Are you ready for Hurricane Sandy? Should have water, candles, condoms and bottle of my wine, Vin D'Amour

20. And Burger

 

Original Article Link Below
http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/20-people-who-are-totally-ready-for-hurricane-sand
=======================================================
P.S. Sara and I have been preaching... DON'T rely on others financially for a long time now
"If you have more money than you need or can use, then your life becomes less stressful and happier. You then become are free to focus on helping others" 
  • Money! We all could use more of it to do the things we would love to do. 
  • There is so much money to be made with an online business if a person is shown the right ways to do it.
  • You should always have something in your back pocket to fall back on. 
  • Learning how to work a business online is a great way to do that. Sara and I, can show you a solution that has helped us. 
Click On The Link above to Learn how this system has changed our life, and has allowed us to make more money than we ever dreamed of.
JerDon and Sara Gibbs Money Gurus
"Helping You Make $$ Online Couple"

No comments:

Post a Comment